2020. május 17., vasárnap

Chapter 5 - Strawberry Cake


Hi Everyone!
Welcome back to the adventure of the Tidell family! In the last chapter, we started to take care of Venus and we went to the gym, meet Don Lothario. In the end spiced up the things with some toddler mess. In the current chapter, we will work on Astra's romantic relationships and have two birthdays.
We start immediately with a new man, Brayson King. He was a total unknown sim who knocked on Astra's door. Of course, she didn't let go of the opportunity and hit on Brayson (who is erratic so he would perfectly fit into the family and the challenge).


We need kisses so the first kiss option not optional, Astra went with the flow. She asked him to be her boyfriend and then send him home...


Because Memphis has arrived and I really don't want him to know about Astra's man things. Just look at him, he is working hard to be a good father even if he can't live with his daughters.


If he is already here the woohoo is the perfect thing to boost Astra's fun and social needs so go on.
Btw this is the first time when the woohoo not risky at all since I downloaded the MC Command Center and I don't want to lose him so I used the flags to prevent marriage and babies for him. 


Astra got this whim right after the action and this is so adorable. There is a very big chance to work on this so I pinned it. We'll see what the future holds.


Luna is age up to toddler. She was such a calm baby but this will change because she got the silly trait. That is very interesting Luna and also Venus grew into this hoodie so I couldn't see their hair color until I gave them a makeover.


After a makeover we immediately started to work on the potty train because as I already said that is the most important for me. (Please don't ask why the toilet paper is so close to the ground, I don't know.)


I love these kids, they are constantly working on their skills and not acting annoying. Perfectly cute kiddos.


Okay, this is not that cute. This is the third plate that I gave her because she threw the previous two to the ground.


Just another picture of Venus making a mess. (Spoiler: Be prepared, she is love to making a mess and I will show every time when she does. Every. Single. Time.)


To not see when Venus making a mess Astra invited over Thaddeus (we meet with him in the gym, he was the not impressed guy) and started to work on their relationship. The things didn't go smoothly but Astra managed to steal that well-deserved kiss.


Astra is so dirty again but her work clothes are changed and this is mean one thing: she got a promotion. Since she is an ambitious sim she is so happy she doesn't mind the dirt on her. Good for you Astra!


Pumpkin turned into Rudolph and this is her first sickness so we went to the vet clinic where we spent all of our money. First I bought some wellness snacks (khm... 10 pieces...) so we don't have to travel here every time when she gets sick, then her treatment was expensive. This leaves us 54 simoleons, not too much...


If we don't have money anymore, at least Astra found a new love in the person of the cute vet, Dejah Cobb. The things went smoothly so she got the much needed ninth kiss.


I'm still hesitating sometimes to who will be Astra's spouse in the end and Dejah is really a cute sim so Astra analyzed her personality. Unfortunately, she is perfectionist, materialistic and hates children. And yet I loved to play with the hates children trait (thank to the perfect genetics challenge) because I think that is cute when the parent is annoyed because of the kids but she/he loves her/his own kids so much they don't annoy he/him, still, this trait would give us some headache since Venus and Luna wouldn't be Dejah's kids so she would be annoyed all the time. So I ended their further relationship and headed home.


After the visit to the Vet clinic, Astra and Pumpkin became companions.


That night is Venus' birthday so we started work really-really hard to skill up her because she is so close to the Top-Notch Toddler trait. Probably I never gonna get it again so I  want it now and I don't care what the price is.


Yay, after hard work they celebrated her birthday with a sweet strawberry cake. She became Active with the Artistic Prodigy aspiration.


Here is a picture of Venus' skills. This was such a hard thing but she got it in the end so this gives us 25 points, plus she got the Top-Notch toddler trait what is give us more 10 points.


And here is our first passing out for -5 points. Well, I worked so hard with her for the trait I can't blame her and she got us so many points I don't even mad at her because of this.


I know this is very early but Venus is my all-time favorite (she is still post-makeover) because despite she needs very much a shower, her first thing was to write her homework when she came home from school.


I close this chapter with my purple-skinned ladies. For some unknown reason they all seem sad and upset, but I still love time.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and you'll be with me next time :)

Scores:
Toddler skills maxed out: 5x5= +25
Top-Notch toddler trait earned: +10
Pass out: (Venus) -5

Overall Score: +50

0 megjegyzés:

Megjegyzés küldése