2020. május 11., hétfő

Chapter 4 - Don Lothario


Hi Everyone!
Welcome back to the adventure of the Tidell family! Last time Venus was born and grew up to toddler also we got the news that Astra is pregnant again and worked on her aspiration. In this chapter, we start to take care of our first toddler and travel to the gym.
I start this chapter with this picture of their new house (New Starter by Paffy85) because they needed more space for the kids.


After move-in we started to working on Venus' potty skill since this is the most important toddler skill (at least for me). We trained her to the second level and I surprised because she is learning so fast.


Astra read to her a bedtime story since this is already pretty late (grew up in the afternoon). I experienced that the toddlers should go to bed before 6 p.m. and with that their energy bar is will be enough for the next day.


The chaos begins slowly... I didn't have time to take care of her needs before her shift so she came home like this. Go, take a shower, darling.


No, Astra! You should take a shower instead of flirting with Memphis. (She literally went to the shower for like 3 sim seconds and then came out to accept the rose.)


Uh-oh. What's with you? It doesn't seem healthy... #justglitchysimsthings


After that, she reached the lever 3 of the potty skill. She learning super fast and I don't really know why. Although I don't complain about it...
I decided I wasn’t going to take a picture of every time when a toddler max out a skill (especially the potty skill) rather, I take a picture of their skills before their birthday and counting the points then.


Good job, Memphis! I’m always happy when someone is working on their own or someone else’s skills. You are really a perfect spouse material.


Oh, scared dad face. That can only mean one thing... We gonna have a baby!!!


The second baby of generation 2 is officially born! She is a little girl, named Luna. (I love to take pictures of moms and babies right after the birth, this is super adorable!)


Well, Venus, I didn't want to meet her either (yet), but we can't change the things so it's the time to accept this and be a good big sister!


Venus and Astra is adorable as they play together. They love each other so much.


But Astra still needs some kisses and I need a little time out of the house so we visited the gym in San Myshuno. Of course, we did it in disguise since she doesn't need a negative relationship when she meets someone new. 


He is Astra's gym trainer, Thaddeus Murphy and he is doesn't seem impressed of her. Well, Thaddeus you will be her in the end...


I really don't want to get caught on cheating so I constantly scanning the are and this is what I found in the basement bathroom. Weeell... Have fun guys! *awkwardly turn away*


Thaddeus just fades away from existence (I think he was really not impressed), but look who came instead of him. Yes, he is our beloved Don Lothario. He is a sim icon so I will not introduce him to you.


He is the perfect man to be Astra's new big love. Of course, he immediately hops on this train. The flirting with him is always so easy.


Sooo easy! After they became a couple I let them warm up their relationship in the shower. Look at them, I would like the idea to have a Lothario baby in our family. Of course, not right now when we already have two kids at home... Do you hear me, Astra? Not right now!!
(Please, please don't be pregnant.)


After Astra got home Pumpkin needed some love so she gave her some kisses. I surprised to find out that if she kisses her cat that is counts towards to the 10 kisses what is need to her aspiration. Lucky! One less man who she have to kiss.


Just a picture of Astra in disguise as she takes care of Luna because I still love to take pictures of this...


No, Venus! That is gross and bad at the same time! Go and play outside instead!


Venus! That even worse! It was better when you played in the toilet...

Venus: Decided already what you want from me!


After playing in the toilet and make a mess in the garden she started work on her skills so in the end I'm not mad at her.

I end this chapter with Venus as she is working on her skills. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and you'll be with me next time :)

Scores:
Single birth: +5
Overall Score: +20

0 megjegyzés:

Megjegyzés küldése