2020. május 5., kedd

Chapter 3 - New bundle of joy


Hi Everyone!
Welcome back to the adventure of the Tidell family! In the last chapter, we got some surprising news and visited the romantic festival. In this chapter, we will meet with the first baby and get some disturbing news too.
At first, Astra was super confident so she started to practicing pick-up lines in the mirror and this animation where she uses a perfume in one of that. This is a new thing for me but I love this so much.


Astra... I know Pumpkin is waking you up constantly but I don't think it's a good thing to put her in a salad...

Asta: "But look, she don't mind it at all!"

If you say so...


Well, I don't think Pumpkin liked the thing after all because she learned to not wake up sims after that...


The next day Astra got a new promotion. This time she wasn't so happy because of the baby.


While Astra worked on her daily task fo job Pumpkin slept next to her.
I know I say this too much, but I just love them too much.


Uh, oh... This is happening... This is happening!! Baby on the board!! Oh my God, I'm not ready for this!


Memphis doesn't seem to be prepared for this either.


Astra was so calm all along she went to the room much before the doctor... I hope you not gonna give birth to this baby all alone.

Astra: "Don't worry! This is a baby, this gonna come out with or without the doctor!"

Well, that is true but this would be better with a doctor...


The doctor has arrived in the end (she was soooo slow) and successfully delivered the first baby from the generation 2. Everyone, I want to introduce you to the first baby: Venus Tidell.


After Astra and the baby arrives home she invited over Memphis because I wanted to work on their friendship.


And also max out their romantic relationship bar too. This action was totally autonomous, I wanted them kissing and hugging, etc, but not woohooing because of the risky option.
In that very second, I knew this gonna be troublesome.


And I was right. On the very same day when she gave birth to her first baby, she became pregnant with a new one. I'm honestly terrified because the toddlers are so hard to even when you can control them and their parents, and I can't even imagine it how hard this will be when you can't control them and have only one sim to take care of them...


Don't be so happy Astra! This is the perfect time to be upset, not happy!


Do you still remember how happy he was when we told him the news about their first baby? Well, he is not that happy right now.


Since he made two babies for Astra I decided to give him a key to the house. Maybe with this, he comes over sometimes and takes care of his children. 


Good, good, he started it immediately. Venus didn't need anything but it is nice to see that he is working on their relationship. I hope their relationship will be strong.


After Memphis was left I started to work on Astra's aspiration since I need another parent in the house but I don't want to cheat on Memphis so I want to move him in when we almost complete Astra's aspiration. Because of this, she invited over Mitchell to have kiss with him then send him away to move on to the next person...


Who was Milano (you know, they meet at the Romantic festival). I hoped he wore this fancy pink hat because of the festival but no, this is his everyday attire. We announced him the news (maybe he thinks Astra is still pregnant) and started working on their relationship.


That was a success and they officially became a couple. Btw this is the first time when Astra make a picture with her newest boyfriend/girlfriend, before this she always skipped it. Maybe Milano is special for her since he is an alien man.


The time flies when one (me) is frightened to death and this is already Venus' birthday. She is officially a toddler now. She got her mother's skin color with her father's hair color what is a weird combination, but somehow working on her.
And I would love to close this chapter with this picture of our first toddler. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and you'll be with me next time :)

Scores:
Single birth: +5
Overall Score: +15

0 megjegyzés:

Megjegyzés küldése