2020. április 23., csütörtök

Chapter 1 - Let's get started


Hi Everyone!
I'm MintyMango and today I want to start a new ISBI challenge. I started this challenge a long-long time ago with the Preston family and I loved it but I deleted their save file (I don't know why and when) and lost everything. So today I decided to restart it with a brand new founder: Astra Tidell.
I used a random sim generator in the CAS and got her. She is an Alien as you can see and I'm very excited because I never played an Alien before (once I had a daughter via abduction but thas was like 4 years ago).
She is Ambitious, Bookworm and Cheerful and her aspiration is the Serial Romantic. The cas gave her the education career and some progress in the Research&Debate and Charisma skill.
This combination wouldn't be the first what I would choose for my founder (especially the aspiration) but I think this gonna spice up things a little bit, so let's get started...


After she moved in we headed out to meet some sims and maybe some possible significant other because that is needed for her aspiration. (I want her to marry in the future and I hope we can find a true love for her while completing her aspiration).


Unfortunately, while I'm very pleased with her look the sims in the city not so much. Every time when she is introduced they immediately get angry and thanks to one of her alien ability she also became angry, so we went to collect something instead. Not really for the money, she still has some but because I love completing collections.


After some collecting, she ordered food from a vendor and started to talk with him. I realized that despite their relationship start in red and the other person will angry she easily can change this thing and can build up the relationship, just this is a little harder than normal. After a little talk, she became friends with Dennis Kim.
The way she wants to try to find love on the very first day reminds me of the 100 baby challenge. I hope she does not end with 25 or more children. 


Thanks to the SimDa dating app (what I still love very much) she went on a blind date with Mitchell Kalani. To avoid the angry moodlet and the red relationship start she put up her disguise (so if you see this red-haired lady in the family remember that she is still Astra.) He isn't my favorite base game sim but I think he could be a perfect first boyfriend for her (out of the 8), so Astra started to work on their relationship what is growing pretty fast. 


The date asked from her 5 flirts and I rushed the things so Mitchell got bored and leave her there. She still had some work so we came home.
The main reason why I put here this picture because Astra wears her earbuds and I think you should get used to it since I love to use them because these little things can improve my sims fun while they can do other, more important things.


Later that day Mitchell came over to visit Astra and that was the first time when he saw her without disguise. Of course, this gave her an embarrassed moodlet but Mitchell didn't seem to mind that she is an Alien.


Since the truth was revealed Astra thought she can freely use her powers on him. In this picture, she uses her power to get to know his traits. He is Lazy, Outgoing, and Bro what I should know since he is a pretty basic sim but I'm very bad at remembering their traits. 


The next night he came to visit again and this time their relationship started to grow into a romantic way. Here their first kiss, became a couple and later they had an action too...


The next day after work Mitchell asked her out to date and because this is needed to her aspiration she said yes. This was more successful than the first one and we managed to get the gold medal for it.


At the end of the date, Astra completed the first aspiration milestone. (At first, Mitchell called her out to date but that doesn't count toward her aspiration so I canceled it and asked him out immediately but at the end of the date a game counted it as two dates.)
I think they are super cute in this picture and overall when they together so there is a chance we will keep him as a future spouse, but I'm still hesitating because I don't feel this is the true love for her. This can change in the future but I'm currently not sure...


Immediately after her date with Mitchell (really, she is still where the date was), I saw another interesting sim, so Astra put on her disguise and started to get to know him. He is looking very good (the red hair is my weakness especially with glasses), but his personality is not so good. He is lazy, self-assured and kleptomaniac and his name is Memphis Paulsen. Astra still decided to give it a shot because we still can use him as a boyfriend for her aspiration.


They started to cloudgaze and everything was perfectly fine but then I got this message. I don't know what Astra can say while watching the clouds, maybe something like that: "Look, there's Sixam, I'm from there." or something similar...
But thankfully their relationship didn't drop and she didn't get a negative buff so I think he didn't mind the fact.


Aww, they are so cute and I love their matching hair color, but I still not like his personality. Astra is a very cute sim, she deserves the perfect.
Btw a little later he is just disappeared so their meeting ended.


No Vlad, go away! I promise if you bite her she gonna travel to your lot and torture you forever...
I think the threat has worked because he went home a few minutes later without a single bite.


Since it's gonna be a long time until she gonna married and having a child I thought it would be nice if somebody would wait for her to come home, so she adopted a cat. Everybody be kind to Pumpkin.
Pumpkin is a playful, spoiled, and fluffy lady.


Next day Astra didn't have to work so after a happy text message Memphis asked her out for a cafe (not a date, their relationship still just friendly). Since he knows that she is an alien Astra decided to go without her disguise.


Their friendly relationship changed quickly and we were able to build up a decent romantic relationship from it. 


A pretty decent romantic relationship if you ask me. They already had fun all alone. With the risky woohoo mod this is risky a little but who I am to stop them, right?


I wanted to share with you this unimportant picture of Pumpkin because she is sooo cute, and this is a very good picture of her.


I close this chapter with this cute picture of the Tidell family. (I just now realized that Pumpkin is pretty similar to the cat on Astra's top. This was not intentional but a very good detail indeed).
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and you'll be with me next time :)

Scores:
Completed Aspiration Milestone: +5 (Astra)
Overall Score: +5

0 megjegyzés:

Megjegyzés küldése