2020. április 28., kedd

Chapter 2 - Surprises


Hi Everyone!
Welcome back to the adventure of the Tidell family! Last time we started the challenge and Astra started to work on her aspiration (Serial Romantic) with Mitchell Kalani and Memphis Paulsen. Today I show you some surprising news and we go to the romantic festival too.


First of all, she received a promotion and I love this dress in her. This is just perfect with her skin tone. (I love that they used the Discover University dresses for the education career).


The first surprise was this notification. I didn't know what was her problem, I mean their relationship is good, she had toys and Astra takes care of her always. Later when I changed the house I realized that the game is deleted her bowl, so Pumpkin can't eat anything.


Since Astra is an ambitious sim she was so happy with the promotion that she was not sad about her missing cat. (She got the buff but the happy buff was stronger) What is pretty awful.
When Memphis came over this is how she greeted him...


So I let them warm up in the shower...


Soon after that, these icons started to show up over her head and I was so worried. I wanted a kid and all but not yet, this is so early. I didn't want to know about it so we ignored the pregnancy test option on her toilet.


The next day the sadness is won over Astra, so when Pumpkin is returned she was so happy. Me too I have to tell you.


I decided it was better to know if she was pregnant so she takes a pregnancy test and I got this notification.
The coincidence that the risky woohoo gave me the first kid in my both ISBI challenge is very amusing.


Astra needed a night (actually it was early afternoon) out, so we went to drink something where she met with this lady. She is Kitty Tate (I love her name), an active, neat, and evil sim who is probably an alien because there is a secret handshake friendly interaction when they talk.
Of course, the first thing Astra told her was that she was pregnant because that is a perfect start for a pleasant conversation.


We started to work on their romantic relationship because she still needs six boyfriends/girlfriends to her aspiration. With this first kiss, she completed the second milestone of her aspiration.


They can do the secret handshake since Kitty is a fellow alien indeed.


The next day the romance festival was in the town so Asra give it a shot and traveled there.


Astra immediately met with this interesting sim and their relationship didn't start in red so he is also probably a fellow alien.
He is Milano Sotelo, indeed another alien so I choose him for her next boyfriend. 


Unfortunately, Memphis also decided to visit the romantic festival where he noticed that Astra is cheating on him so their relationship is dropped and he became so sad. I just used the basic romantic festival interactions on Milano but this is still counting as cheating. Poor baby...


Astra tied to avoid the meeting with Memphis so she started harvesting the flowers.


Later Astra became very-very sad because of this buff. I don't know which boy did any romantic interaction with someone but I sill don't understand Astra... I mean, she is doing the same thing with Memphis.


Plus she started freezing so she needed a warmer cloth. Poor sad Astra in her cute ugly sweater.


When Memphis is found her sad he sits to her desk. They didn't talk a single word but he is still was there with her what is so cute *.* My opinion of him has changed radically.


I let them start communicating because he is the father of her first kid so their relationship should be strong and this is how they greeted each other. Not as passionate as it was in the last chapter but very heartwarming.


Astra told him about the baby and after the first shock he was super happy about it. Their relationship is dropped but we will work on it since he is really a sim who needs to get love.


I would love to close this chapter with this picture where Astra plants the flowers she collected at the romantic festival. She has some money, enough for her but if she has a baby she needs more.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and you'll be with me next time :)

Scores:
Completed Aspiration Milestone: +5 (Astra)
Overall Score: +10

0 megjegyzés:

Megjegyzés küldése