2020. június 1., hétfő

Chapter 12 - Venus' suffering



Hi Everyone!
Welcome back to the adventure of the Tidell family! Last time we lost a lot of points because of Venus who is a teen now. Today the risky woohoo appear again and we will visit the romance festival.
I start this chapter with the super happy Luna as she does her homework. I feel that I don't appreciate her enough. She is such a good and hardworking kid.


Venus is not satisfied with the amount of the lost points so she try to burn down the house...

Venus: I'm not trying that, I'm just hungry.

Then eat some leftovers but before go to the bathroom...


Congratulations Venus! Good job, I'm so glad you're part of the family... (sigh -5 points)


Venus: Hey, Mango! Can't you see I'm suffering?

Not my problem, you are the one who cannot take care of yourself...
(Seriously, she became a teen and she totally forgets how to take care of her needs.)


But there is some better news, this is a double birthday today. The first one is Aurora.


For some unknown reason, her hair color is changed to turquoise. Weird... I changed it back when I gave her a makeover, unfortunately, I totally forgot to take a picture of her new look, but you can see her in the future enough. She got the Bookworm trait and her aspiration is the Whiz kid one.
I also forgot to take a picture of her toddler skills too, she maxed out two or three but I don't remember which ones (damn Mango...) so I don't count the points for the skills, but she got the Happy Toddler trait which gives me +5 points.


It is also Astra's adult birthday. Happy birthday, Astra!
She got a little makeover but nothing worth mentioning so let's move on.


No, no, no! Astra don't you dare! I don't want to take care of one more toddler!!!


My sweet Luna is started working on her school project. She is really hard working.


Good work, Luna! I'm so proud of you! +10 points for me


Venus: Hey, Mango! The voices in my head told me not to trust anybody...

Believe them, if you lose more points there is a chance I not gonna love you as much as I do right now. (But seriously it is hard with Venus, but I still love her, she is so fun to watch.)


Astra!

Astra: Don't overreach, you gonna love this kid too as you love them all.

I'm not sure, we are suffering from your job and the university, a new toddler is the last thing what we need right now!

Astra: What if I give birth to a boy?

... Do you promise?

Astra: ... Yeah... sure...


As I promised you can see Aurora's new look as she does her favorite hobby: making a mess.


I think she gonna max out her creativity skill since she is always making a mess or playing with the dollhouse.


Astra what are you doing? Trying to burn down the house?

Astra: Nah. I'm just happy from being pregnant and this is how I cook when I'm super happy.


There is any chance that Astra is giving birth to Luna's clone? I would be happy if I would have two of her in the house. +10 points


Venus becomes a coffee addict.


She drinks it even when she is bathing. Weird. Plus this is a new thing for me, I didn't know they can do this.


The romance festival in the town and since Astra and Memphis are free I decided to let them marry there. 


Since there is a romance guru Astra is asked her of her current relationship with Memphis.


And this is what she told her. Thank you... They are married few moments ago, you jerk...


Look, how happy he is. I love him so much, he is really the best spouse in the sims' history.


I think Venus is hate to sleep so she is working out, instead of that. This is 2 a.m.


But she is not alone, Aurora also making a mess instead of sleeping...


Venus: See, Rory? I told you this is much better than sleeping.

Venus, please don't teach this to your little sister!


I close this chapter with Memphis as he is cleaning up Aurora's mess, this was his first thing to do after he woke up. He is so precious.
There is only 2 chapter left before the heir poll. Stay tuned! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and you'll be with me next time :)

Scores:
Self wetting: -5
Happy toddler trait: +5
NTH child max out a skill: 2x10= +20
Overall Score: +120

0 megjegyzés:

Megjegyzés küldése