2020. június 2., kedd

Chapter 13 - The bush



Hi Everyone!
Welcome back to the adventure of the Tidell family! Last time we started our adventure with the teen Venus what is not the easiest so far. Then we celebrated two birthday and a weeding plus got the news about Astra's new, unplanned pregnancy.
In this chapter we gonna see what's the family members' new favorite place, meet the new baby and Memphis is gonna stole a chicken for us.
I started this chapter with Astra and Memphis because this is so adorable. They don't always communicate with each other, they have a lot of quiet moments when they are not talking just sit side by side and living their life with a happy smile. This is so heartwarming. 


I had to buy them a bush because we have only one bathroom in the house which is not enough for this much sim. Luna is started to use it immediately.


I don't exactly know who got this achievement but my tip is Venus, I didn't saw her sleep since she became a teen...


We spent the last three afternoons on the campus because Astra needed to attend 3 guest lectures. I took this picture after the last one and with this, she completed another milestone of her aspiration which gives me +5 points.


After the guest lecture, I immediately send Astra to tutor someone but that is taken so much time so she was exhausted when finished it and when she was home she passed out (after she went to bed and woke up to pass out, of course). -5 points


I don't think the middle of a mess is the perfect place to play with a superhero doll...

Aurora: Shhh, this is my nest!


When Venus' needs not in red she is love to trolling on the forums. She does this a lot and her mischief skill is on level 7 already.


I bet you already forgot the fact we have a cat, but Pumpkin is becoming sick so Astra gave her some wellness treat (please don't look at her deformed belly). Pumpkin is very-very old and probably this is the very last sickness in her life.


Aurora decided to ditch school and she seems very happy because of it.


Unfortunately, she spent this time making a mess, and since Astra had some free time she punished her with a well deserved time out. Maybe with this Rory is learn to not to make a mess.
Also, that is weird she can punish her because of making a mess but not for ditching school or send her to school...


Nos, she is not learned that...


Thanks to her mischief skill level Venus managed to get an A in the school. +5 points


Look we have a chicken now! This is the newest thing that Memphis swiped from his workplace. Thank you, Memphis, this is exactly what we needed...

Memphis: I did my best. The kids wanted to have a chicken and because that is not in the game this was the best that I found!

I see, we gonna keep it I promise, and I gonna put in your grave when the time comes...


The new bush is super popular among the family members, they love to use it, better than use their bathroom. As you can see Venus also loves to sleep in it.


Panicking father means only one thing... the baby is coming. Calm down, Memphis you two don't go to the hospital right now...

Memphis: Wait, what?


Astra still have a work to do, so you have to wait until she finishes it.

Memphis: You are a monster!

Astra: I agree!


Memphis: Nevermind then. Wake me up when we are going...zzz...

Astra: Memphis wake up! We are going!


Its a BOY! Astra was right! I'm so glad because lately I have to work so hard (or even cheat) to have boys. I mostly get girls (for example I have a family with 8 kids and there is only one boy who I got with cheating) in every to save file that I have and I don't know why so now I'm super happy.
His name is Sirius.


Pumpkin also loves the new bush, she is loves hunting in it, also fighting with her imaginary squirrel friend. But with this, she always brings Astra a feather pile that is awesome.


Of course, after some bush hunting, she has to run away... This is already a common thing...


Venus! I know you need a shower and you are angry because of school but not because of your sister's school project!


Luna is still perfect and trying to help with her little brother. She can't but at least she is trying.


I love when the kids run out to greet their parent and they are so happy. The kids only greet Memphis like this but just because Astra is working from home and only leaves when going to a class.


This is Luna's birthday. I'm not ready for this, I want to keep her as my perfect little girl...


Gosh, she is sooo pretty! I love her! She got the Art Lover trait which is interesting with her Genius trait and her aspiration is the Academic. What is not would my first choice for her because we are working on it with Astra but I love the university and this aspiration is perfectly fit for her genius personality. 
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and you'll be with me next time :) Also we have only one chapter until the heir poll, so stay tuned!

Scores:
Completing an aspiration milestone: +5
Passing out: -5
NTH child earn A in the school: +5
Single birth: +5

Overall Score: +130

0 megjegyzés:

Megjegyzés küldése