2020. május 23., szombat

Chapter 6 - Lothario again


Hi Everyone!
Welcome back to the adventure of the Tidell family! Last time we went to the vet and celebrated Venus'  and Luna's birthday. Today we gonna spice up the thing with Don Lothario...
I start this chapter with this adorable picture of Astra and Venus. If you remember we need 10 kisses for Astra's aspiration and when she kissed her cat that counted towards it so I thought I give it a shot and try out the kiss cheek option on Venus. This is worked, we completed another milestone in Astra's aspiration. (+5 points)


In the last chapter, we spent all of our money (I had to sell things so I can buy Venus a bed) so the girls don't have any toys (just the toddler skilling stuff). The next day Venus gets this toy from her father. Look on her face, she loves it so much, this is really adorable.


Some sister bonding time. I think Venus is telling Luna that she got a new toy.


I let Venus and Luna build up their relationship and invited over Don. Look how sad he is, my definite goal is to cheer him up.


As I said I wanted to cheer him up plus I was serious when I told you that I want a Lothario kid in the family, so he and Astra went to making a baby. Astra is in her disguise because I want to try out something: I curious how much her disguise influences the baby's look.


Look, Don is already much more happier and they are looks good together. Because of this almost crossed my mind that he could be a good spouse. Almost...


This is worked! The baby #3 is on the way. I can't wait to meet with her/him.


Just another picture of Venus as she makes a mess, now as a kid. She didn't had time for it in the last chapter, I almost missed it...


Astra told Don the big news and he wasn't too happy about it. 


Memphis came over and Don went home. Perfect, because Astra wants to ask him something...


Astra asked him to move in and he said yes. It was really time for him to become our new idiot.
Memphis' aspiration is the Computer Whiz, he is Self-Assured, Kleptomaniac, Lazy, Quick Learner and he has a Shameless bonus trait. He has lots of skill in level 1 or 2 but there is level 5 mischief, level 3 parenting, and level 5 photography (this is probably because he worked as a paparazzi before).


Venus and Memphis were so happy to he moved in.

Memphis: Darling, I told you that your mom will realize that I am the best choice.

I end this short chapter with these adorable idiots. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and you'll be with me next time :)

Scores:
Completed Aspiration Milestone: +5
Overall Score: +55

0 megjegyzés:

Megjegyzés küldése