2020. május 26., kedd

Chapter 7 - Memphis' first day


Hi Everyone!
Welcome back to the adventure of the Tidell family!
I start this chapter with this picture where Memphis try to find a job, according to his aspiration I chose the Tech Guru career for him. He probably not gonna max out his career but we need money.


Aww, he is tuck in Luna. This is so adorable. This is his first night in the house and he is already trying to take care of his children.


Then he does this... Watching as Pumpkin play in the trash... Awesome...


Look, look an idiot who is doing some cleaning. He is trying so hard to be the best spouse ever, I'm so proud of him. 


I think we can tell who is his favorite. He tucked in Luna twice but never Venus.


To change this fact when Venus woke up they played a little with the dollhouse. (As you can see the dollhouse is outside because we don't have enough space inside for it. The dollhouses are all so big, so I constantly place them outside.)


I don't know if this is against the rules or not, but I created a club and I try to encourage playing and programming. I thought it wasn’t going to work, but I was wrong. Memphis started to programming right away.


And he leveled up his programming skill. Good job!
I'm a little concerned about this club thing but I will test it. If he immediately starts to use the computer for video gaming and programming when I start club gathering then I will not gonna use this feature because then I would feel I control him what I don't want.


Another picture of Venus as she makes a mess because there is no chapter without it. I know you've missed it...


We really low on money so Astra started to expand the garden a little. Unfortunately, it is summer so only a few plants grow of the ones we planted. But they will start to grow in the Fall, so I'm not complaining.


Another mess masterpiece from Venus...


Astra sill needs 3 gold dates to complete her aspiration and since all the thing what Venus is doing is making a mess I decided to go out date. They went to a restaurant.


They are so cute together and always chatting with each other. Thank to this their relationship is pretty strong.


Oh, how perfect is a date where your partner falls asleep in the middle. Memphis is so romantic... (I can't mad at him, he is worked hard the last night.)


Of course, he wakes up when the food was brought out. I can't not smile about this whole situation, this is just too cute.


We managed to get the gold medal for the date, so Astra is one step closer to complete her aspiration.


When they arrived home Memphis went to sleep. He is in the wrong bed and he is jus napping but this is still better than pass out.


Astra reached level 10 of the parenting skill. She got it fairly easily what is surprising since I had such a hard time earning this in my other save. I thought this skill is such a pain in the a... well, I was wrong.


I'm sure that you thought I show you another picture of her as she making a mess but no, she cleaning it, autonomously, the first time.


I used her free action to join the drama club. Maybe with this, she will be a little busier and don't have that much time to make a mess. Or maybe instead sleeping or peeing she will make her favorite hobby... We will see.


Again! I can't believe it, this is the third time. The Third Time! (Yes, I didn't put a picture of her second time). I really don't know what her problem is. The family loves her, she has food and toys, so I really don't get why she keeps running away. This is starting to be annoying.


This is the second time when Luna is sad because Pumpkin is decided to run away...

I end this chapter here. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and you'll be with me next time :)

Overall Score: +55

0 megjegyzés:

Megjegyzés küldése