2020. május 29., péntek

Chapter 9 - Demon eyes


Hi Everyone!
Welcome back to the adventure of the Tidell family! Last time Astra gave birth to her third children, Aurora, and celebrated Luna's birthday. The current chapter will be full of random things that the family did lately. Mostly dancing on my nerves because they do everything instead of going to the toilet...
So I will start this chapter with Venus when she is eating instead of going to pee...


Aaaand sleeping instead of using the toilet... 


At least Memphis is here for me, as you can see in this picture he is started to playing. The club thing is working pretty well, he not starting to use the computer immediately when I start the club gathering so I feel that this gives him a little more motivation to do these things instead of forcing him. So I will use this in the future.


He is leveling up slowly. Gosh, I love him so much.


Astra started to cook food for Pumpkin hoping that she not gonna running away anymore... I hope this will work.


I bought a chess table for Luna because I want to complete one or two milestones of her aspiration, but it's pretty hard to work on someone's aspiration without controlling the sim.


Astra influenced her to work on her mental skill what she started immediately. I'm a little worried that she gonna burn down the house... (Spoiler: she didn't.)


Poor Memphis, he is too busy to work for his promotion to take care of his needs. I love this family but almost every time there is a dirty sim in the house even if the bathroom is free and useable. My little dirty family.


This is the first time when I can't take care of the baby because someone is blocking the way. I thought this gonna happen earlier and more often.


Luna: Why are you doing such a face, Venus?
Venus: I don't know... maybe because I got an A in school?


Yes, she absolutely did! Good job, Venus! (+5 for me)


I said to you, they are dancing on my nerves!


Finally, somebody using it. Not the right sim, not even my sim but still. Maybe he gonna tell the girls that this thing is not cursed or something.


Bodie! This is rude! Go home and make a mess there! We have Venus for this!!!


The days are just flying and little Aurora has grown up to a toddler. Yes, she got really creepy vampire eyes. She is not a vampire, I just downloaded a default eye replacement and it gave vampire eyes for her.


Okay, guys, she is really freak me out! I have to delete this cc and restart my game. (I don't know why this is too scary for me, I already had vampire kids before with vampire eyes, but this really looks terrible on her.)


Look how cute she is when she doesn't look like a demon who wants to eat my heart...


Brodie: You should try out your monkey bar, that is soo cool!
Venus: Brodie, please go home! I don't have time for you!


Ooooh, Memphis got a promotion!


She ignored Brodie but not what he said and tried out the money bars that night. Yess, this already worth the money that we spent on it.


Memphis is really doing great. +5 points for me, thank you, Memphis!


Another picture where she doing something else than using a toilet...


Look how cute and hardworking they are! They write their homework together!


Astra came home from work in these clothes and if her work clothes are changing that means promotion and more money. Yes, she is working as a bear because this is the perfect attire for a director...

I end this chapter with our beloved bear Astra. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and you'll be with me next time :)

Scores:
NTH children earning A: +5
Complete a milestone: +5

Overall Score: +100

0 megjegyzés:

Megjegyzés küldése