2020. május 30., szombat

Chapter 10 - Death in the pool


Hi Everyone!
Welcome back to the adventure of the Tidell family! Last time we had such a random chapter with some progress. Today we gonna have two dates both with an unexpected twist.
I start this chapter with some minus points since Venus is decided to pass out instead of going to sleep. Nice work! (-5 points)


Astra is pretty close to complete her aspiration and I want to give her Academic next. Why you ask? Well, maybe I am just as crazy as my sims but I think I can work on her household duties, her work, and her university coursework at the same time... Okay, maybe this was a mistake but she gonna go to the Foxbury and I chose the psychology for her.


The next day was the last day of the summer and they both had a free time plus Memphis wanted to go to the pool so I send them there for a date.


I can't say this enough but they are soo adorable together. After some interaction, we managed to get the much needed gold medal.


The time was perfect, the place was pretty good and the mood was set so Memphis popped up the question. (I used his free action for this.)


Of curse, Astra said yes. All that's left is the wedding what we can't do right now because for that Astra needs to broke up with her other boyfriends and girlfriends. We will work on that.


Grim Reaper: What a beautiful day to kill somebody!

Yes, everything was perfect. Really everything then this random old dude decided to drown himself. Damn you, random old man!
Of course, Astra and Memphis got the 2 days long sad buff... awesome...


The last picture of Venus as making a mess... I will miss it *lies*


Look at her. This is the day when Memphis is proposed, she should be happy. Instead of that she will be sad for days.


This is the fourth time. Fourth. Of course, the exact same day when Astra and Memphis are already depressed. 


Instead of mopping around, she started to work on her homework for university.


Memphis is started to clean up instead of being so sad. This is why I love you so much, Memphis!


Venus! We don't use these words in our house!


Pumpkin is returned as she did three times before.
Good to see that everyone in the house has a hobby: Venus us making messes, Memphis is busy being the best spouse ever, Luna is totally uninteresting and Pumpkin is love to running away. Although I would be a little happier if Venus and Pumpkin would choose a different hobby... (Maybe Luna would choose a new one and be a little more interesting...)


What are you doing, Memphis? Did sadness completely take your mind off?
At least he did a group meal...


One date left so they went to a restaurant the next day. Memphis is talking with the others instead of talking with Astra. This is not the best start for a perfect date, I have to say...


I let them communicate with each other freely since they already earned the gold level in the date when I saw that their romantic relationship is dropped and Astra became mad. 


She got this buff what is not fair since I saw the animation where Memphis is turned down someone's flirt just before the relationship drop so he definitely didn't flirt with somebody else...


Nonetheless, they got a gold medal for the date so Astra is completed her first aspiration. +10 points


As is said before I changed her aspiration to the Academic one and since she already enrolled at the university she completed the first milestone. Another +5 points.

I would end this chapter with these notifications. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and you'll be with me next time :)

Scores:
Pass out: -5
Complete an aspiration: +10
Complete a milestone: +5

Overall Score: +110

0 megjegyzés:

Megjegyzés küldése