2020. június 3., szerda

Generation 2 Heir Poll

Hi Everyone!
I can't believe we are here with the heir poll, I'm super excited about it. I normally not roll out my sim kids' trait before their birthday because I love surprises but I did for the heir poll so you can decide better who deserves your vote :)


The first one is our firstborn, Venus. She is quite a personality and gives me some headache through the game but I love to play with her, she always can surprise me (along with some point loss). She got quite an interesting combination of traits alongside the Curator aspiration what is not a big thing but collecting is always a nice thing, we could travel to a lot of places with her.


The next one is my beloved Luna who never disappointed me. She is an art lover genius who wants to get a degree. Her aspiration is one that Astra will finish pretty soon but still, I think the university is pretty interesting. Maybe we could move into a dorm for a little time to get to know some interesting sims.


Aurora is the legendary Don Lothario's daughter who wants a good relationship with a lot of people just like his father (just a little different way). Her aspiration is pretty easy so if she is our heiress we could concentrate the new things in Evergreen Harbor since with her vegetarian trait she would fit into that world perfectly.


Last but not least there is our little boy, Sirius. He gonna get the interesting Jungle Explorer aspiration that I absolutely adore and would love to work on with him. Plus have an heir instead of an heiress would be an interesting change. He probably would found an interesting spouse in Selvadorada.

You can vote for the next heir/heiress in this post or on the right side of the site. I leave the poll open for a week (maybe a little more). If you here please give me a vote :)


0 megjegyzés:

Megjegyzés küldése